Text Size:
Home Children and Young People Parents and Carers Working with Children

Housing benefits

Depending on your income, you may be able to get help with your rent and/or council tax payments. Read all about housing benefits in the links below.

No Limits Xtra is a specialist No Limits team who can help you with debt advice, access to benefits and grants, and help you with a budgeting plan.

Get down to your local housing office to find out about what you are entitled to claim, and to complete the application forms. You can also speak to a Youth Support worker if you need housing benefits information or help with filling out the forms.

Southampton housing advice service

The housing department for Southampton is listed below – it's probably best to phone for an appointment first but if you are in desperate need of accommodation, most housing departments will have a duty housing officer who can see you there and then.

  • Southampton City Council

    Civic Centre, Civic Centre Road, SOUTHAMPTON
    023 8083 2254/2977 – Housing Advice Service
    023 8083 2327 – Homelessness Unit

In partnership with
Southampton City Council logo Southampton Connect logo Southampton Safeguarding Children Board NHS Southampton City Southampton Children and Young People's Alliance Hampshire Constabulary
© Southampton Children and Young People's Trust 2011